|Too much worrying can lead to high anxiety and stress. It can make you feel threatened, tired and uneasy. It can trigger physical illness in the long run.|
A little worry is good because when done appropriately, one can develop analytical thinking skills. On the contrary, too much worrying can lead to high anxiety and stress. It can make you feel threatened, tired and uneasy-these can trigger physical illness in the long run.
|Do you always see the danger in every situation?|
Signs and symptoms of anxiety
- Tensed and worried
- Irritability and vulnerability
- Having difficulty in concentrating
- Always expecting the worst to come
- Seeing the danger in every situation and feel threatened
- Develop uncontrollable negative thought
Why you should not worry too much?
Giorgio Montersin, CC BY-SA 2.0, via flickr