|Teenagers must learn how to manage their money from personal allowance. With this, they can be responsible in spending their own money and become a well-rounded mature persons someday.|
Planning the Personal Spending of a Teenager
Everyone plans for his personal spending. Not a day passes without one buying anything. Teenagers usually get money in one of the following ways:
- Asking money from your parents or other members of the family.
- An allowance, may be given to you. A definite amount is given to you either daily, weekly or monthly.
- You may work to earn the money that you need. You may get a job in stores and restaurants that employ students.
How to Manage Your Personal Allowance
The allowance should be planned to meet all your needs. Since we can consider the allowance as wealth for teenagers, then we must also teach them to have the so-called wealth management. Bear in mind the following steps in budgeting your allowance:
- List down the amount of allowance for a day, a week, or a month.
- Make a list of items on the budget. Write them according to priorities.
- Decide the amounts of money to be allotted for each time.
- Evaluate the budget that you have made.
|Thinking about saving your money? You can always go to your nearest bank and open a savings account.|
Saving money for a dress, a shirt or a repair of shoes will establish the habits of saving. It will be easier for you to save if you have a goal to achieve. Remember, personal spending is a well-planned if your needs are provided for, if it has given you a feeling of satisfaction, and if it has helped you grow and develop into a mature person.
kibsri via freedigitalphotos
stockimages via freedigitalphotos